Categories

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Note from Debs Design

As we start off 2011 I would like to thank all of you who have supported me in 2010 either by purchasing my scripts or leaving "thanks" for my freebies on my blog, in yahoo groups and on Facebook. I truly appreciate it.
It has been just over a year now since I started scripting and I have become totally addicted! Watch for new scripts to be released this up coming week as I have been busy over Christmas preparing new ones. I will be packaging my scripts and psd templates together, this will mean a very small increase in the price from $3.50 to $4 but as you probably know I run some great sales and very rarely does anyone have to pay full price.  All my scripts and templates will remain Cu4Cu with no extra license required.
I look forward to your continued support through 2011. Thanks to all of you :)

Deb of Debs Design

1 comments:

welcome to the new year. also thank you for all your great scripts during the years. can't wait to see what this yr brings in your works.
hugs
sizzel

Post a Comment

Ebates Canada

Search

My CU4CU TOU


All my Cu4Cu products are exactly that. No need to spend money on an extra license. My terms are very liberal and here they are:
These are the may NOT'S

--do not sell/give away the script or claim as your own
--do not use the tubes/selections/patterns/
gradients etc in other projects
--do not turn it into a greyscale template and then redistribute
--No sharing of files, just because you downloaded it doesn't give you the right to share it.

FOR THE TEMPLATES
--Do not repackage as greyscale and resell and do not claim as your own
--Do not turn into a script and then sell it

What you may do:
--You may colorize and use in Cu element pkgs, kits,S4H/S4O.

That's it.
Credit not necessary but always appreciated
Debs Design
www.shilohshepherdbreed.
blogspot.com