Categories

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Name this kit

and get it free! That's right, help me name this kit (one job I don't like doing LOL) and receive a coupon to download this kit FREE at HEARTBEATZ CREATIONS STORE

This mini taggers kit also includes a blog layout 1450x1100 at 100dpi It is in JPEG and PNG format and the other elements are at 300dpi The clipart is from ©scrappindoodles and is altered as per their TOU. It is for personal use only It contains: 11 papers 600x600 2 bows 3 butterflies 2 curled ribbon 1 flower 2 stems 2 photo frames 4 ladybugs 2 trees

Just choose a name and put it in the comments section, I will announce the winner on Friday February 20th here on my blog. So make sure you check back to see if you won!. Comments are always moderated by me, so if your comment doesn't show up right away it is because I haven't checked them. Good luck to all.

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 18 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Dianna said...

How about Lady Bugz?

Maybe something like Perfectly Pink! I love this design. I love all the pink and the lady bugs! Lovely in fact it is Perfect!!

Amie said...

Very cute kit. I'm a gonna say... Totally Buggin'!

Jay said...

Purdilicious! lol, sorry had to have a go hehe

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Delicate Doodle Bugs....so darn cute!

Trinity said...

This is such a cute kit! When I first saw it, I instantly thought "Pink Ladies" :o)

Post a Comment

Ebates Canada

Search

My CU4CU TOU


All my Cu4Cu products are exactly that. No need to spend money on an extra license. My terms are very liberal and here they are:
These are the may NOT'S

--do not sell/give away the script or claim as your own
--do not use the tubes/selections/patterns/
gradients etc in other projects
--do not turn it into a greyscale template and then redistribute
--No sharing of files, just because you downloaded it doesn't give you the right to share it.

FOR THE TEMPLATES
--Do not repackage as greyscale and resell and do not claim as your own
--Do not turn into a script and then sell it

What you may do:
--You may colorize and use in Cu element pkgs, kits,S4H/S4O.

That's it.
Credit not necessary but always appreciated
Debs Design
www.shilohshepherdbreed.
blogspot.com