Categories

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Hauntings Tutorial

Photobucket

I wrote this tutorial Sept/08 any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
I'm using the artwork of Laura Nicolodi and you can get her work here
The mask I used is from zuzzanna, mask 15. You can find zuzzanna's mask Here
My freebie scrapkit Happy Hauntings which you can download here on my blog.
This tutorial requires a working knowledge of PSP.
Let's get started.
Open a new image 700 X 500 raster image.Flood fill white.
Choose a paper from the kit, shift d to duplicate and close off the original. Resize your copy by 140%, copy and then paste as a new layer on your working image.
Have your mask of choice open and minimized in PSP. Go to layers,new mask layer,from image. Find your mask in the drop down menu,check source luminance and invert mask data checked, click ok. On the layer pallete delete the mask layer and then merge group.
Copy and paste the haunted house onto your working image, resize as needed.
Add any other elements from the kit that you wish. I added a cat, raven and pumpkins. Resize all as needed. Add your tube.For all these images I used a drop shadow of 0,0,50,7 and black.
Add your word art and copyright and you are done.I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ebates Canada

Search

My CU4CU TOU


All my Cu4Cu products are exactly that. No need to spend money on an extra license. My terms are very liberal and here they are:
These are the may NOT'S

--do not sell/give away the script or claim as your own
--do not use the tubes/selections/patterns/
gradients etc in other projects
--do not turn it into a greyscale template and then redistribute
--No sharing of files, just because you downloaded it doesn't give you the right to share it.

FOR THE TEMPLATES
--Do not repackage as greyscale and resell and do not claim as your own
--Do not turn into a script and then sell it

What you may do:
--You may colorize and use in Cu element pkgs, kits,S4H/S4O.

That's it.
Credit not necessary but always appreciated
Debs Design
www.shilohshepherdbreed.
blogspot.com