Categories

Friday, November 9, 2007

Going on 10 months


of age now and growing more. I think Karly my be as high as she is going to get and now she will start to fill out! The picture was taken on the morning of her trip to the groomers. Thought I best get a pic right away after all how long can you really keep a white dog white?!

Karly is coming along well with her obedience lessons. The lunging and barking at other dogs when we are walking as stopped. The biggest challenge that remains is the lack of focus on me when we are in a group with other dogs. It has improved somewhat but more practice is needed.

I have decided to change Karly's name to Klepto. My gosh she likes to steal little treasures, socks, underwear, combs, pillows--you name she tries to steal it LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ebates Canada

Search

My CU4CU TOU


All my Cu4Cu products are exactly that. No need to spend money on an extra license. My terms are very liberal and here they are:
These are the may NOT'S

--do not sell/give away the script or claim as your own
--do not use the tubes/selections/patterns/
gradients etc in other projects
--do not turn it into a greyscale template and then redistribute
--No sharing of files, just because you downloaded it doesn't give you the right to share it.

FOR THE TEMPLATES
--Do not repackage as greyscale and resell and do not claim as your own
--Do not turn into a script and then sell it

What you may do:
--You may colorize and use in Cu element pkgs, kits,S4H/S4O.

That's it.
Credit not necessary but always appreciated
Debs Design
www.shilohshepherdbreed.
blogspot.com