Categories

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Charcoal sketches




I'm a PSP addict and proud of it! LOL.

For those of you who don't know what PSP stands for it is Paint Shop Pro a graphics program.


You will find examples of my work under ACEO's and Tags.

The top picture is a digitally enhanced water color and the one below it is a photo of Karly which I have transformed into a charcoal sketch using various filters in my graphics program. I can also turn a photograph into a digitally enhanced water color as shown by the pic of the tiger. Check out the above website and the ACEO section, I can turn your favorite photos into works of art. Sizes range from ACEO size to 4x6, 5x7 and up to 8x10. Email me for price quotes (very reasonable pricing) I print the finished product on excellent quality bazzil cardstock or on gloss photo paper your choice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ebates Canada

Search

My CU4CU TOU


All my Cu4Cu products are exactly that. No need to spend money on an extra license. My terms are very liberal and here they are:
These are the may NOT'S

--do not sell/give away the script or claim as your own
--do not use the tubes/selections/patterns/
gradients etc in other projects
--do not turn it into a greyscale template and then redistribute
--No sharing of files, just because you downloaded it doesn't give you the right to share it.

FOR THE TEMPLATES
--Do not repackage as greyscale and resell and do not claim as your own
--Do not turn into a script and then sell it

What you may do:
--You may colorize and use in Cu element pkgs, kits,S4H/S4O.

That's it.
Credit not necessary but always appreciated
Debs Design
www.shilohshepherdbreed.
blogspot.com